The Community Advisory Process Final Report summarizes Idaho Power’s Community Advisory Process (CAP). The report describes the process, public participation opportunities and outcomes.
Idaho Power extends a sincere thank you to everyone involved in the CAP.
- CAP Final Report (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Appendix A - Community Advisory Process Flow Diagram (PDF, 482 KB)
- Appendix B - Initial One-on-One Meeting Questions (PDF, 106 KB)
- Appendix C – Community Criteria (PDF, 161 KB)
- Appendix D – Regulatory and Engineering Criteria Materials (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- Appendix E – Planning Evaluation of PAT Routes S13, S6, S25 and C13 (PDF, 688 KB)
- Appendix F – Technical Analysis of Revised Routes: Permitting, Construction Difficulty and Mitigation Cost Analyses (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Appendix G – Technical Analysis: Regional Comparison (PDF, 5.7 MB)
This website is the joint Boardman to Hemingway Transmission Line Project site. Information contained on this site is approved for posting by Idaho Power. Visit the Idaho Power website.